Sunday 8 May 2011

Reference Footage and Lip Sync Tests

This post contains clips of footage including lip sync test and live action footage that I had recorded and used as reference for the key drawings.

This here is the reference footage I recorded of myself taking on both roles of the main characters. Used Adobe After Effects for putting the footage together, but unfortunately no audio.


This here is the first lip sync I did using hand drawn images. Managed to line up appropriate lip shapes with dialogue in the audio. 

This is a rough animatic of the entire sequence containing some rough audio and the main shots I would use for the final animation version. This clip was composed of several key drawings and using the Puppet Tool in After Effects. Not much emotion in the characters but, like I said, this is a rough animatic and all this can be fixed in the final animation clip.


No comments:

Post a Comment